QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Ann: Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-87

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    For someone who doesn't hold a stake in QIN you sure is fighting hard to defend it. Companies like dominoes, RFG, Isentia, select harvest, etc have fundamental value and legitimate business with tested model. Select harvest, for example, grow almonds...almonds, not sandalwood, almonds. Dominoes sell pizza that I just had a whole pan of minutes ago, RFG largely sells coffee that I regularly buy on my lunch break and pay growing dividends, etc and most of those businesses tend to grow organically with that being one of the intrinsic qualities of businesses that sell food or food stuff. QIN has none of those fundamentals as a business, so much so that one short attempt destroyed the value of the business from peak to trading halt within a week. The director had no idea that a contract relating to the company's alleged major buyer had been terminated for more than a year and when the information eventually became known to the shareholders the director resigned the day after. Look if you think QIN is great then you should buy their shares and you might turn out to be correct regarding its potential but in my view, a company like QIN and anything akin to it is something that everyone should avoid at all cost. I saw someone got burned and I won't let myself or at oeast try to avoid undergoing the same.
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 07/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.