QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Ann: Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-35

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    For a zero value coy there is a hell of a lot of precious time and money being spent on the big wigs of finance and the adviser world on working out a recap solution.

Four months is for one coy is over a hundred grand easy. BR and the other parties are not profitable ventures because they throw money at a lost cause. Whether this be the coy or the market for it. The zero valuers are sad screeching vultures flogging a dead tune.

I have no idea why a grower closely connected to FW would come out with press statements given talks right now. I assume its because FW is on the outer and this is a "protective positioning move" to take on either the receiver or the new purchaser / partner and QIN when considering value of any offers.
    I say this because his first comments cover any insolvency while the rest stakes a claim to what he considers to be the great value adding and possible auction value of trees in an ongoing scenario.

I may have to take up yoga now instead of excessive doughnuts and hops heavy Indian Ale beers to handle the stress but if its going to be another month of this one just has to build in some stoic resilience.!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.