OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

U39 ...on this one you are completely mistaken my friend. They...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    U39 ...on this one you are completely mistaken my friend. They did not promise that the cap raising announcement would be finalised by a specific date. Welcome to re-read them.

As far as delays creeping in and not having a grasp of running a tight business ...are you serious? New management have dragged us from 1.9c to 12.5c with (what appears to be according to reports) a cap raising at a premium to recent VWAP, providing company-changing capital.

We have no idea what they may announce between now and re-start of operations ...lets face it -there a lot of potential announcements to run with: Setao; Eliseo; Cuca ...almost forgot Biz Haz and big sister Bertha.

Things go wrong from time to time ...we have potentially one of the worlds highest grade UG gold mines -but it is located in an isolated area well and truly in the sticks.

Doesn't bother me if they need another week ...it will be worth the wait.

Millionaire might be upset too, but perhaps you could join him counting money in Scrooge McDuck's money pit to while away the traumatic hours of ...having to doing nothing ...unlike OGX management who (I have no doubt) will be working like a threshing machine creating value on multiple fronts for the benefit of shareholders.

Anyway ...can't chat too long ...need to get back to q's posts to try to work out where he is flipping and flopping to next.

When we hit $1.00, who wants to organise a shareholder trip to Brazil and check out operations?

Cheers (and relax ever-one)

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.