AVR 0.58% $19.00 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-126

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    So, your sentiment is not held and sell, you did the same thing when share price dropped down the first time, sold your 50k of shares for a loss around 23 cents and bashed the stock none stop telling everyone the sky was falling sell sell sell.

Then you you had a change of heart and bought back, why? are you likely that you will change your mind again come Monday?

I have lost and made money in a lot of stocks, the ones I lose or win I move on, I don't hang in the forums repeating myself day in day out telling everyone to do the same.

With all the stocks I sold for a loss, have I held to them, I would have not just made my loss back I would have doubled my money, so it's something called patience, LNG, ORG, STO and BPT to name a few that I sold for a massive loses, did I go and bash the stock? NO, no one held a gun to my head and told me buy or sell, it was my choice.

So, please say your peace and let it be, there is no point coming here every day to spew the same stuff, if you have something new and constructive be that for or against then fine, but the same dribble day in and day out with no news can cause anguish to many holders that are in pain over massive losses they are sitting on, some have even wanted to end their life.

Remember we are all human beings with feelings, we all make mistakes, lets just wait till Monday, if we are out of suspension, then say your peace about whatever deal the company have made.

Have a great day. remember every second gone is gone forever, use it wisely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.00
Change
0.110(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $365.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.01 $19.11 $18.59 $97.55K 5.216K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43 $19.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.50 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.