ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    This delay really doesn’t concern me- in fact I would prefer them to take as much time as need to get it right. I believe there is so much in line this time around – not only the future existence of this company but also the reputation (if still any left) and future career of the board member. I believe that if the board did not get it right I don’t think they can just resign and off the hook. There will be quite a lot of questions for them to answer and I believe that class action is possible and justifiable.

If my memory serves me correctly I have recently read somewhere in bluebird that one of the ex-director was positing in this very forum while still a board member of AHZ and CEO was made aware of it. Also, there seems to be question (even evidence??) re insider trading. If true, these will not be a very positive looks for the board members.

In my view WP doesn’t seem to be as strong a leader as he looks from outside. He got many things wrong here. Having said that he seems to be reasonable person with some positive attributes and therefore I believe he will do whatever it takes to make it right this time around. This may be his last and only chance left to shine and hence I am not surprise he is taking time and is not rushing, which in my view is a positive sign..

Anyway, this is just my rambling/ hoping. Please DYOR.
    Last edited by Eklavya: 20/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.