SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

To Serena and positive holders SDL MY VIEW: Proposition that...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    To Serena and positive holders

SDL MY VIEW:

Proposition that will transpire in my analysis and opinion (this is my reading of the beans) is that ANS will come-up with 1B funding in return for iron ore from production taken for their needs. They need to mix our ore with theirs to get to higher quality that way making their mine viable.

That is why note holders have agreed to take royalty which is giving them first cut as they have to step aside from their right to control product marketing (Noble).

All this will last until SDL pays back 1B when investors will get back their marketing rights and than we will be in dividend mode.

With all of the above my view is that we will end up, when dust settles, with share price between 3 and 5 cents for the time being.

In my view there will be no further dilution of shares and this project will be fully funded.

Tidfore will be paid for their work and they will not get 51% of the company hence the 1B loan.

There could be some variation to the above combinations but we shall see if I was able to work these guys out.

All of the above is my personal opinion and not an advice, therefore DYO research and homework. Let us see where the pieces fall in the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.