NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Will we be the first to successfully proceed - not wanting to...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Will we be the first to successfully proceed - not wanting to rain on anyone's parade but with boredom setting in I thought I would follow advice and DMOR

Progress in Energy and Combustion Science 67 (2018) 158-187

Underground coal gasification  Part I: Field demonstrations and process performance Greg Perkins Martin Parry Technology, Brisbane, 4001 Queensland, Australia

http://energymining.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0004/312817/Underground_Coal_Gasification_Part_1_Field_Demonstrations.pdf

Table 24 provides a summary of guidelines for the selection of asuitable UCG site, based on a combination of experience and priorwork [51,109,136138]. It should be recognized that since experiencewith UCG at large scales is still immature, the site selectionparameters can only be considered as guidelines, and can not beconsidered as criteria. In any particular project, there could to goodreasons to vary one or more parameters. In general a good UCG sitewill have several characteristics including: flat lying sub-bituminouscoal at a moderate or greater depth, with a thickness of more than6 m and with low structural complexity, surrounded by strong andlow permeability formations in a location with a high existinghydraulic pressure and no significant acquifers in the vicinity.

Looking good so far - LC is in the suitable parameters ...then... the underlined bit?

8. Conclusions This paper has provided a comprehensive review of underground coal gasification, with a particular emphasis on describing UCG methods and the results of previous field demonstrations. Underground coal gasification is not a new concept, however despite many decades of development, the process has not been implemented commercially outside of the former U.S.S.R. The complexity of UCG results from the fact that there are strong interactions between chemical, thermal and mechanical processes occurring during gasification. The UCG process is strongly impacted by the properties of the coal, surrounding strata and the environment. The factors which affect the performance of UCG such as oxidant choice, coal properties, coal seam depth and thickness, process scale, gasifier design and site conditions have been reviewed. Work in the past several decades has shown that application of the controlled retracting injection point (CRIP) method has many advantages over earlier methods such as linked vertical wells and results in superior performance. A brief review of the economic factors and environmental considerations for undertaking UCG projects has been performed. Guidelines for the selection of sites and the choice of oxidant in future UCG projects have been provided.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.