VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Ann: Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-102

1. 7,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3553
    @HAC30 @debono ( Gold Hat ) Love it @cfp Hype gets you some of the way I agree , but the market finds you out really fast , or at least the part of the market that understands Gold !

The day this announcement came out I was knees deep in a PNG river watching the locals youse there home made sluice boxes. I can still hear the laughter after I read some of the HC posts and showed the locals the photos of the Gold It could of come from 200km's away Lol , was the popular consensus !

I actually got onto the HC thread and offered my opinion about were I thought these nuggets could of really come from ( Nearly Stoned To Death ) so I just sat back and watch it all unfold.

Hundreds of gold nuggets recovered from Bellary Dome Conglomerate Gold Project, Pilbara region

MZN seeds copy.jpg

MZN copy.jpg

The point is, shinny pictures only go so far , VEC will have to ( And they will ) back up every announcement with a pile of historical data. Thanks to AngloGold Ashanti (US$500Mill spent ) that is a luxury that VEC have. Most other explorers would now ( After Acquisition Completion ) have to spend many Years and Million upon Millions to even get to this point!

Hype is great , but substance will get VEC across the line in my opinion !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.