VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Ann: Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-51

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713

That is a completely ridiculous statement mate.  Please tell me what I hold.  Please dig deep because I never hold more than 2% of my investment assets in any instrument and most of my investments are in the NASDAQ not the ASX.  While in 30 years my largest single closing loss has been .25% of my investment assets, I didn't lose sleep over it.  I didn't get angry and defensive.  I just cut my loss and realized internally why I put cap limits on my investments and didn't sell my car, mortgage my house or pimp my wife for some extra cash to double down on a losing code.
    My whole problem is people's "emotional attachment" to their stock to the point they chastise others for not agreeing.
    I've never had a problem calling out any stock that under-performs whether it's in my portfolio or not.
    Until I did my own research, I considered buying into this company and I might still buy in if things turn around.  I don't need to be on the risky bottom level of any investment to make money.  I'll let you guys do that for me.

In my very own opinion, VEC is worth 2 cents because:

It under performs
    It over promotes
    it is questionably funded
    It's main asset is sitting in one the most disease ridden, socially unstable and corrupt country on the planet.
    and the biggest reason.... wait for it.... because that is exactly what it's worth.  That's exactly what it's been worth for YEARS.
    When the big and powerful investors believe it's worth more, they'll pay more.  It's simple how the market works.

While I will probably never be invested in this company, I do hope for all the VEC share holders that it makes you buckets of money.
    Your gain isn't my loss and I would like to see all have a great trade.

IMO DYOR
    only a clown would take investment advice from a forum anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.