VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

I don't think that VEC will ever get it to production and I've...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I don't think that VEC will ever get it to production and I've always doubted their capabilities to make that actually happen.

I've always been of the impression that VEC would just manage the project to a certain point before having a takeover to a more reputable company who would be able to execute the entire project.

The people who have been brought on to add confidence such as Guy-Robert Lukama who was previously the managing director before being the executive director of AngloGold Ashanti. Lukama is currently a chairman of the Bank Of Africa as well as a director of VEC. Then there is Dr Kabete who has been a geologist for over 30 years with nearly a decade with Ashanti.

They wouldn't be getting involved to destroy their reputations and ironically now that VEC is more reputable after Jason Brewer's exit the stock price is at it's lowest when maybe it should be at healthier levels?

Either way these bridging loans as frustrating as they are will just be temporary and long forgotten about once the funding is in place.

Last edited by Hitthebutton: 30/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.