VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Ann: Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-96

1. 2,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Golly thats no very nice..
    End of the day if so, Magna wouldn't exactly get nothing would they ?
    The shareholders would get nothing.
    Like it was a secured loan. Yes ?
    'General Security Deed' enterered by VEC in favour of Magna..
    The con-note holder is creditor so wouldn't they end up owners of an ASX shell, then tidy up some. Thats worth about a min $4 million dollars these days just ASX list isn't it.? Plus magna would get the other gold project. What would that be worth on an assets value massage books. say $2 mil.? If so would that be all good to go for new name change rinse and repeat etc i quess : )
    I presume
    Magna wouldn't get the AK project though coz the way that MGI6 agreement is structured regards potential breaches in place ie; the DFS, the escrow agreement conditions with VEC 60% share holding in MGI-6 if breach triggered then VECs shareholding forfeited, the AK project goes back to MGI./formoso/ a VEC director i imagine.
    I think its
    bingo time for magna if VEC pulls a VA, gawd the lot would appear as VEC pirated if so and crikey via the ASX,, a milk job completed : (
    associates magna and their soph syndicated investor team would end up doing just dandy i believe, also gawd MGI would have pocketed over AU$7mil + others given heaps of fees/share issues etc have been paid out, tonns sold on market etc etc ; (
    Just saying. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.