VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Ann: Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-8

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    So to all the Brewer cheerleaders, IS the company in a better place now than what is was before his highness made his biblical appearance? Now you can't say.. African gold mines because "we" have not got a thing yet, we can't even come up with the deposit? lol geeze.. Every deal walked with him and he still got his 50mill shares.. well played, trucker.
    When I started getting the brewer gut feeling < similar to Macca's belly> I sold 700k shares down to 66k and put it into coins, now everytime i see "Extension Of Vol....." I have an little inner happiness sort of like a warm glow" come over me because, right now, i could'nt give a SH#T as it was a good call, one of a only a couple that i've actually got, spot on.. and now? well I know there is a few but hopefully not too many have followed this false gravy train onto WFE and 4CE.. lead & silver? please. SILVER? I really have to have a giggle, the same as Mustang and their rubies awhile back.. can someone please educate me and let me know if they can find an ASX penny dreadful that has made anything on silver?
    I have'nt had any history with asx lead mining companies so I can't comment.... Seriously, Good Luck Everyone but i feel this is going to be a MASSIVE right off for a few..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.