AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

I am amazed at how upset non holders are regarding this...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I am amazed at how upset non holders are regarding this suspension.
    Why would they even care?
    The things that they write they remind me of a quote that I have heard.
    "If you say a lie enough times people will start to believe you"
    Just to set the record straight for any new people coming to this tread.

Many shareholders did not like the proposed 100 to 1 consolidation and
    the board withdrew it,

Many holders asked for Paul Mcnally to be added to the board. For that to happen another board member had to be removed. That is not an easy thing to do but the board listened to us and did it. The fact is, is that we have a board that we can communicate with and is working very hard.

Regarding the corporate acquisition and possible CR. I think that we can be pretty sure that it is in relation to CTL based on previous ASX releases. With CTL they are in admin. They have to make a deal. With AUL we have funds in the bank so it is not necessary to make a deal. Therefore if a deal is made then it will have to be to our advantage to have a deal. Otherwise if it was not to our advantage then no deal would be pursued. Therefore if an announcement is made that a deal has been reached then we the holders are in a better position. The board has also stated that if there is an acquisition and a CR attached to it that it will be a rights issue. That way all holders will have the opportunity to maintain their percentage of the company. So in summary if a deal is announced then us holders are in a much better situation than before the suspension (provided that a deal is announced)
    Maybe that is why so many non holders seem so upset and write such outrageous things?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.