AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Vertigo, You are quick to discredit posts with false info but I...

1. UFX
    1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Vertigo, You are quick to discredit posts with false info but I think you may be wrong about nk's post. He specifically indicated JORC reserves, not JORC generally on Morning Star mine. I doubt there is a reserve measurement although I could be wrong, I can't be bothered digging up info about this because its meaningless information anyway. Everybody knows that there are some JORC resources on the mines you mentioned but there is a big difference between reserves and resources.JORC Resources .for these mines means there is unmined gold down to various degrees of probability. That's obvious, but reserves means there are economic quantities of gold. This generally requires more drilling than resources and also economic studies to indicate thats its economic to mine and process. A huge waste of time IMO without a new big and rich discovery at Morning Star mine because its been proven over and over again in the last 10 years that without sorting of the ore in these narrow veins, it is not economical at average gold prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.