SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

LOTM I presume you are referring to the competitive landscape...

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1731/1731041-bf545f90538fc4831bc8e3cd070c9920.jpg

LOTM I presume you are referring to the competitive landscape slide on page 14 of the SYT presentation where the company highlights the variations between industry competitors. copy attached. Don't you think it is great food for thought. Had you honestly heard of Bango before SYT put their name in the presentation.

What they are simply saying is that SYT platform is different and more complete than a number of competitors within the same industry.

I have had a look at Bango and they appear to be a very successful company in the mobile commerce space within their regions. Some big names use their product. Their current SP is 146.5p listed in U.K. Happy for SYT to emulate their success for surrrrrrrrre...

Doesn't it present an eye opening view of the potential of SYT and where the company is heading. Remember SYT is targeting very specific regions at the moment to grow the brand. They are targeting those underserviced regions. Don't you think the company is better to build the brand, the company and gain valuable experience within those underserved regions first before even thinking about competing with those players already in the market with an established clientele (that's if they even need to). I think they are moving in the right direction and the current approach makes good business sense to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.