VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Ann: Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-11

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    I was thinking Maybe UTSH :ASX for "Up the Shareholders", to be fair I was considering replacing the U with an F but We wouldn't stand out among all the other "F" listed companies. Then in true form I thought We need to retain some "Vector" , as in VSFA: ASX , works "Voluntary suspension for all." This seems more befitting as they have already traded under that ticker for 106 days ( thanks for pointing that out @farnymafia this will at least help the trolls to still find the company id they have "V" on their fast search to lest of some steam at hopeful shareholders.
    But in all fairness I didn't get into this company for any of the above reasons....
    I got in for the billion dollar resource , the great story and the upside with the equipment , the already drilled samples and the possibility of a great story to success.

So I give you the ticker code of the century : 2WIN : ASX

This relates to - we want all our shareholders to win, to have a great story to tell their grandchildren , that after a suspension that seemed endless your fortunes have been cast in stone. That's why you never have to worry about bills , cause Mum/Dad took a punt and WON you the right to a wonderful future. HOWZAT! IMO.
    Last edited by Gammie: 17/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.