TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

I think your post shows that the pom pom cheerleading club for...

1. 3,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    not sure that comparing TRY with nearly every other gold company is very accurate......the good ones produce gold at a profit and pay down debt from positive production cash flow whilst continuing to invest in LOM.
    TRY have not achieved any of this in Guyana (3 years now) hence why Justice recent comments indicating he believes TRY move to Guyana was still a good one is laughable.........just take a look at the SP since they bought into the Guyana mine
    I think your post shows that the pom pom cheerleading club for this stock is somewhat naive to the state of which the company has got itself in.
    Here we have a company that could not pay back debt from operational cash flow, has lost several hundred million of investors capital in the current venture, has been so strap for cash life of mine is almost non existent , has had an open stoush with a big SHer and has been operating with a balance sheet that allows no room for anymore disasters.
    Now another disaster has happened you seem surprised that doing nothing is being mentioned let alone an option.
    Reality is because of the state of the company doing nothing is certainly an option which they may have no choice in opting for.
    Certainly having the directors with little skin in the game is not healthy for SHers when a company is in this predicament.
    The company certainly requires support to continue operations as they are.
    I see it going one of three ways.........
    ramcap stepping in with a deal which won't be that favourable for current SHers and will require major board changes
    The company scales back operations and limps along under a balance sheet that is very restrictive.
    They do nothing and it's all over rover

Can't see any of this supporting the SP at the same levels it last traded at (if it trades again) and those suggesting it will trade at same levels of last closing price could easily be considered insane.

The spin from the company will be entertaining but no matter the spin I think the pom pom cheerleading squad may will be in for a reality check based on the SP reaction(if it gets a chance to react) and the realities mentioned above.
    IMO poor form from many on here who have taken the opportunity to talk up the companies prospects and tried to gloss over all the issues the company has had to deal with in Guyana..........SP tells the true story over TRY's Guyana investment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.