TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Ann: Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-66

1. 3,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    it is a circus when all SHers have been told , officially, is that the company is extending the suspension of trading in the shares yet again whilst they invite media onsite and do interviews offering up important insights to where things are at and options for the future.
    Absolute disgrace and one of the pom pom club was on here recently saying Ken Nielson was a professional......what a joke.
    For the record out of the 3 options I doubt things will return back to normal as some suggest if they come out of a TH.
    More likely a major change in production and mining schedule to protect a very poor balance sheet which is not a great result for SHers.
    It would be ironic if after telling ramcap they are a pack of monkeys and need to fark off if they had to raise capital through them and change some board members at the same time.........probably on the table....whether or not the board could stomach such a deal which could be good for SHers will be interesting.
    Pleased my money is not invested in this boards decision making ....the whole way they handled the ramcap situation was quite telling for those not wearing rose tinted glasses.
    Last edited by xmanrocks: 16/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.