AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Hi deeyen... appreciate your comments ..However - optimistic --...

1. 4,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    Hi deeyen... appreciate your comments ..

However - optimistic -- yes always have been - and always will be . That my friend is my choice.

I have a belief system that it's good to be optimistic........success is based on it. I have been unsuccessful -so far - in meeting a person with a negative attitude ( A negative person loves to complain) that enjoys life to the fullest and is successful. Maybe of course if I meet such a negative person -- I, in most cases , move away from their space. An old saying (not referring to anyone in particular- please note that ). Living with dogs -one may catch fleas !

Is there a good reason why you still 'Hold' -curious of the outcome maybe? Your choice of course. In my opinion if one is unhappy with a situation - and continues/does nothing about that situation .... then one is sure to get tomorrow what one got today !!

Anyway.... enough of this banter...Thank you for your comparison -me/Pinto....the latter was very articulate in his comments . Sucked in by past management- probably -yes !! Leave that to your understanding. Also I state - I am not Pinto. You can find him on the 'Humour' site should you wish to investigate.

Now AJX:-
    I repeat -- one cannot compare current BoD and Management to that of the past. I find those that do quite challenging with such statements !! There are many examples of previous questionable management, not only with small stocks but that of Coys in the top 20.... I don't see the latter shareholders venting/comparing/ continuing to rubbish their current management for past managements' mistakes..... ??? I do believe that our current BoD and Management are on the right track. If I did not I would not be a shareholder ?? Current management had many challenges, not sure if you are aware of them. Current management is addressing them. One can, strangely enough 'eat an elephant' ---- but only 'a bite at a time' and BoD -management- is doing just that !!! Straightening out past errors.......a step at a time !

Anyway - you have your beliefs and others have theirs......... we must wait to see the out come. Of course there will be further bumpy rides, so latch up the seat belt and enjoy the ride. Or sell and move on. Your choice - again- of course.

If you believe I am up ramping ....that is your belief.. Not mine. I have said many times before ... Do your own research...... I do not give advice -- just an opinion...and have also stated .. 'I have been wrong before and probably will be wrong again'. What is your record like ? Care to admit ?

Being positive and happy --- it is good for ones health !

You keep safe my friend...... !!

The Phantom GWW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.