AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Now that looks like GOLDDDDDDDDDD.What next- I hope the CTL deal...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1849/1849655-0b41b2a8c0959abe8d417bc4adb7a939.jpg
    Now that looks like GOLDDDDDDDDDD.

What next-

I hope the CTL deal goes through next week.
    I hope they can raise a good amount though a CR where its full taken up and supported by the big boys.
    I hope the brakes will come off after the CR in December.
    I think we will finally get more details about A1 and AUL- production numbers- maybe we can start mining every day of the month?
    If we cash flow positive I expect lots more drilling to increase reserves and look for the MOTHERLOAD
    I hope for progress on ROD- potential for large scale mining...potential for a large resource IMO.
    AULOD look to be dead right now but lets see what happens. I was not a fan of the 100:1 consol but I am starting to like it more and more. There are not going to be many shares on the register...I think lots of weak hands have sold...assuming the AUL team can be cash flow positive, we could get a MC of 30 Million pretty quickly imo which means the AULOD could be in the money my March if all goes well IN MY OPINION..

yes troll....no guarantees but looking bloody good to me.
    I think the markets of the world are way overbought so I am extremely happy to have some exposure to GOLDDDDDDDDD

yewwwwwwwwwwwww

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.