TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Reality is the TRY story and threads, since they brought into...

1. 3,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    Reality is the TRY story and threads, since they brought into Guyana, have been very educational for anyone to follow (holder or non holder).
    The well proven understatements by the company, on multiple issues, that the pom pom club lapped up like a labrador dog eating food then to regurgitate with even more ramping spin on these threads has been quite sickening.
    The biggest indicator of just how poor some of the ramping of this doggish performer has been Justice recently stating they believe it was a good move to go to Guyana and that management have been doing a good job..........fark me.......Try have lost $240m (90%) of investor capital and now find themselves in a 3 month trading halt hoping like hell all the stars will align so they don't go belly up.
    Basically TRY's management have put themselves in such a bad position that the fate of SHers funds are completely out of the control of the company.
    It is now obvious with no permits for OC yet that TRY never had a timely plan going forward and the death on site has had little bearing of that outcome.
    The Guyana government have caught TRY with their pants down when openly calling TRY's BS by announcing after a very short period that TRY are good to mine again..........now several weeks later TRY are not in a position to do so.

Will they trade again........not sure on that one so much has to fall into place in a short period of time....... but absolutely sure Justice will be incorrect about his call that there won't be much effect on the SP if it reopens.
    All should learn from the TRY thread that some posters are dangerous.......especially those that persistently ramp against what the SP trend is actually saying.
    Last edited by xmanrocks: 21/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.