1MC 16.7% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Electricians & Electrical Supervisor Altura Mining Ltd (ASX:AJM)...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49

Electricians & Electrical Supervisor

Altura Mining Ltd (ASX:AJM) is an Australian Lithium producer and is a key player in the global lithium market and is leveraging increasing demand for raw materials utilized in manufacturing lithium ion batteries for electric vehicles and static storage.

Altura owns and operates the world class Altura Lithium Project at Pilgangoora in WA’s Pilbara region (approximately 1 hour’s drive south of Port Hedland). The mine commenced production in the second half of 2018 and declared Commercial Production in March 2019 with a production capacity of 220,000tpa of high-quality spodumene concentrate. The Pilgangoora lithium project currently has a 25 year mine life with significant exploration tenements under management. Our dedicated Altura team is charging forward with Lithium.

The Role
    We are seeking highly motivated and experienced Electricians and an Electrical Supervisor to join our growing team.

Reporting to the Electrical & Instrumentation Superintendent, these roles provide electrical support across the entire plant, camp facilities and form an integral part of the ongoing operational success.

As a minimum these roles will be supported by the following qualifications and experience:

Electrical Supervisor
    • Current WA A-Electrical licence;
    • Minimum of 5+ years post trade qualifications and proven mine site experience;
    • High Voltage operation and Switching;
    • A high level of safety leadership and a strong work ethic;
    • Established track record in managing maintenance teams;
    • Experience within a fixed plant environment with fault finding experience;
    • Certificate 4 instrumentation or relevant experience;
    • Proven experience with PLC’s, process control and instrument loop tuning;
    • Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards, and regulations; and
    • Provide First Aid certificate (preferred).
    • Able to work in a FIFO remote environment that experiences extremely hot temperatures.

Electrician
    • Current WA A-Electrical licence;
    • Minimum of 4+ years’ post trade experience and proven mine site experience;
    • Significant exposure to maintenance planning processes including shutdowns;
    • Excellent work ethic with an overriding commitment to health and safety.
    • Proven experience with PLC’s, process control and instrument loop tuning;
    • Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards, and regulations; and
    • Provide First Aid certificate (preferred).
    • Able to work in a FIFO remote environment that experiences extremely hot temperatures.

If you have the necessary skills and want to be part of the new sustainable future in lithium, working a FIFO 12:9 roster from Perth, please click on the “Apply Now” button and follow the prompts.

Please note all applicants must have the right to work in Australia.

Altura prefers to deal with candidates directly and no agency referrals will be accepted at this time.

For more information about our exciting new Lithium plant, please visit our website www.alturamining.com

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $18.03K 6.342M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 180381230 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 39685866 78
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.