1MC 2.94% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

Hi instructmba My objection was to stating it as fact before it...

1. 18,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3889
    Hi instructmba
    My objection was to stating it as fact before it was announced then wrongly accusing someone else of naysaying it
    I agree with you and have long maintained JB is working towards Stage 2, and that it is likely to be linked to refinance- because this is what JB has repeated in interviews quite apart from anything else;
    Here are a couple of instances;

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/38812300/single from last May has a link to the podcast I mentioned earlier and some paraphrasing of transcript .

“.Around 27 minutes DEBT - was taken out in August 2017 when project was an unknown - a high risk venture. Now the project has been substantially derisked they are looking at refinancing ...hinges on achieving (nameplate?) production.
    Middle of the year significant ?
    All ties up with moving on with Stage 2 expansion ...
    They met with Ganfeng “the week before last” (Early May?) - Ganfeng keen to maintain diversification of raw materials suppliers.. Ganfeng is usually very interested in taking equity stakes in companies with which they have offtake arrangements..

Moving on with Stage 2 is crucial...”

see also June 13 Mastermines interview
    Excerpt from post https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/39041203/single:

5:what about Stage 2?
    “It will go ahead and may include partner finance .
    Stage 2 remains a key attractant to current and potential offtake partners. The timing of Stage 2 needs to dovetail into the market, (and offtake partners), demand requirement.”

6: Downstream processing ?
    “Yes we’ve had discussions with potential partners able to do this and ...”could have the potential to participate in the downstream process from an equity perspective.
    ...The entire outcome would depend on partner expertise, (do they have a track record of process delivery), and the capital requirement from Altura. .....The 220ktpa from Altura is a significant contribution to global battery pre-cursor materials and should be considered on that basis – it is an attractive option for the correct partner.”
    Last edited by sabine: 20/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $8.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $2.933K 88.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 187955 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 123310 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.