ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2941
    Well as I just said they've promised debt finance to RNU (Disc:Held) for initial start up and downstream processing.
    Also EGR (Disc: Not held) got a promise of debt finance cover for their Kwinana plans of $75 million.

Isn't this quite a (LONG overdue) step for our ECA? As far as I was aware they had previously provided loans far smaller to get tiny companies up and running (2 - 5 million was the norm) - seems like at least a smoke signal to me that someone in Gov has been listening to concerns the battery mineral space should be retained in Aus hands for the sake of our future.

Now if an $18 million MC company like EGR is getting promises - If I were on the management team of either AJM (not held) or PLS (held) I'd be on the phone to the ECA quicker than .... and I'd be making representations to both local members up near factory, in Perth and Ministerial level too. Hell shareholders should be sending emails to their local members about the importance of retaining these companies in Aus hands.

This is an industry Aus cannot afford to give away as easily as it has done to date. Maybe Canberra has finally woken up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.