CRR 40.0% 0.7¢ critical resources limited

Everyone needs to remain patient. As Gulaschmann has stated,...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Everyone needs to remain patient. As Gulaschmann has stated, "Jason Brewer just manipulated the public. Friends had the pump, we had the dump. I hope I will see that guy once in life and I can give him what he deserves. He is hiding now." Many of us feel this way. He should NEVER hold office in any company again. JB was full of shite.
    At least 4CE has one good project that will be progressed at the right stage to move forward. This will be a slow process, as with very limited resources, a few people are working to clean up the debacle of JB and his mates.
    He has left a mess at 4CE and from other threads, any other company he has touched. If our largest shareholder did not step in, we would well and truly be gone. At least now we have a chance to move forward once JB's mess has been cleaned up.
    So, if you have shares, hang in there. If you do not have shares, then there is no need for you to worry. JB is no longer associated with 4CE so please do not shoot your mouth off in anger at the largest shareholder. Give him the space to sort this mess out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.002(40.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $5.739K 955.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1134025 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3198973 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.