1MC 0.00% 3.4¢ morella corporation limited

I am surprised that AJM would give such detailed info to a...

1. 3,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777
    I am surprised that AJM would give such detailed info to a shareholder over the phone when its in VS. Suggesting 7 contracts etc and been happy with progress sounds real strange to me and unfortunately even though I loved what he said I am not sure if I could believe the whole thing.

I think its an information that needs to be put to the market and there are many holders looking for some info on the refinance status.

Not saying he is lying but its hard for me to believe. Also suggested is that they have 31 Oct as a timeline, but thats for the loan settlement....Not for refinance negotiation. They need to sort refinance much earlier to organise the payment.

My take is AGM is on the 26 th SEP.. Friday and there would be some news coming out before the AGM..which is coming week.. some components may need shareholders approval and hence can be informed to the market before the AJM... any queries can be cleared in the AGM and voting to follow which also includes approval of SS contract...

Also looking at the timeline, I thought we should be close to finalising the possible deal. Hence looking forward to coming week and expecting some news on Monday.

All IMO
    Last edited by arjay: 19/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.403M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $518 14.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 89390 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 9888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.