1MC 0.00% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-447

1. 5,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3877
    I'm still bemused as to why AJM needed to go into a trading halt for recapitalisation negotiations and arrangements.

PLS never needed this kind of a halt, they kept trading all along, and just did the office work behind the scenes as usual, and then simply announced the recapitalisation, with very little fanfare - no problems, and many other companies have done the same.

So this thing has been halted for nearly 2 months now.

Personally, I strongly think that shareholders DESERVE to know what is REALLY going on !!!

Was AJM (effectively) trading insolvent, and if so, did the directors know this ?

If the directors knew this, then is AJM REALLY in a trading halt because they were (effectively) trading while insolvent, so the directors can then point to the fact that when they found out about this, they acted by placing the company in a long term trading halt, thus mitigating any potential legal action !!!

Shareholders should be told the TRUTH, and should be told what is REALLY going on.

The company directors should always be open and honest with shareholders, otherwise they leave themselves open to legal action.

The time is well past now, for this company to inform shareholders, and treat them like the intelligent and supportive and good-hearted honest kind believing people that they are.

If I find out that these directors have treated decent kind-hearted good honest mum and dad shareholders like duped suckers, and lied to them and deceived them, then I'm going to be very angry.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $8.143K 245.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 88871 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 80047 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.