1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-530

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I know that , you know that , and everyone knows that - yet the facts of the matter is that the ASX has not exactly advised the market of that nor has AJM. The last announcement in regards the suspension as far as I am aware is the one where they state that they are requesting the ' continuation ' of the ASX suspension due the Financial and Lending negotiations ......and not because of the inherent ASX rules in regards to ' late reporting '

For all you know - they may have even applied under the ASIC defined parameters for an extension for these reports .....albeit that they haven't advised the market of this as ASIC recommends. So basically we are back to the notion that the last VS is still as result of this seemingly excessive time to have ones securities suspended just to secure alternative funding terms. So again I refer my previous post which highlights this rather unusual aspect of carrying on you business. Unless of course you are facing potential insolvency ....what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.