SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Stick - interested in whether you have to be a sub to access...

1. 2,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    Stick - interested in whether you have to be a sub to access games at launch. I'll take that as more positive than I have been. Cheers.

On the other premise this is a bit of a curly one. Shareholders rely on EM1 to form an agreement that gets them paid for provision of a gaming platform that goes gangbusters. I'm not sure we're privy to all the arrangements but there's plenty of speculation. Are there buyout clauses, equity swap in/out for services at milestones?.

A miner may reckon they know where some gold is and have some "arrangements" to access it across other companies tenements or in joint arrangements with other companies and maybe some ideas on what to do if they actually find it. Not sure that ASX is across all of these arrangements all of the time? Should they be?

The powdered baby formula market is fuelled by diagou sales (all on commissions / network basis which fuelled the rise of bubs, blackmores, A2 Milk etc). Common for these businesses to sell an idea to investors ie they can tap the diagou to sell product into asia/china. To win in this market your diagou incentives and network has to be the best as a lot of the formula can be contracted from various facilities. Your arrangements therefore are with diagou leaders/network leaders at times. ASX does not dig into these arrangements. The companies deliver their sales targets or they don't and share prices rise and fall accordingly.

I own shares in a food (vegetable oils) company that sits within a complex supply chain where a number of parties are suppliers and my company sells an entirely white-labelled product as their own with no assets. They moved into this position after selling a segment of manufacturing assets where they were the white label producer. They could blow away in the wind any day but won't as they have some IP (and link to customers) in amongst this that everyone in the chain needs and hence are quite valuable. The arrangements behind this are invisible to you and me. ASX is clueless in this regard and always will be necessarily. They are not an arbiter of commercial models. You can decide if you like your companies commercial model (as much as you learn about it).

All this said. If there's something illegal or not robust enough to deliver the goods for shareholders then let it be proven. I'm just not sure that you and I know this for sure.

Last edited by barrybigjobs: 05/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3133624 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1067766 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.