CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    i agree 109% @bigwill,.
    This is turning to look like IGE back in January and they been suspended still...
    With IGE, they announced huge funding coming for their plastics to Diesel plant, but then was questionsed from ASX, then when funding did not occur,the ASX looked at the initial announcements ,ask questions, IGE answered, but ASX not satisfied...
    I see similarities here ...EM1 announced all these big pre registration numbers, but then when questioned, but when questioned they said there is no obligation to these pre registrations to become paid subscription...so why release these pre registration numbers, cos all thet did was create confusion and the stock surged when it probably shouldn't have...

Now as ASX looks into this...they are probably wanting answers of connection between Crowd1 and Miggster, etc..,The BBC has not helped....
    Then if the paid subscription numbers come out very low as some have mentioned here, the ASX msy want to ask why, and then this could turn out not so good and that makes me feel sad for those that bought on those pre registration numbers not realising they had no bearing on possible paid subscription numbers....

This is not a downramp as some may think... it is thoughts from self as to what could easily occur here given the jumping of the gun to release pre registration numbers and the subsequent huge surge in share price ??

I have not read those numerous pre registration numbers announcements...but did EM1 state on those announcements that the pre registration numbers had no obligation to become paid subscribers?????
    drifta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.