SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Just to clarify, I'm talking about the Crowd1 membership in...

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Just to clarify, I'm talking about the Crowd1 membership in relation to bitcoin and cash incentives (although maybe they don't count that as "cash"?). If you go to Twitter and look at the account it's all there.

The reason this matters to EM1 (someone asked how it's relevant) is that the 17million subscribers to Crowd1 are incentivised to create an account (specifically if you sign up more people, you might win something). Now the Miggster subscriptions might not have been on the same scheme, but they are from the same user base. If you're doing it to join a leaderboard, and there is no obligation when you pre-register, how many of those people are actually going to convert when it's time to pay $12/month.

People keep throwing around numbers like a 5% conversion rate. That would seem ambitious even if we knew what games were going to be available. Apparently this launches on the weekend but there's not even a tease of one title yet?

Again, I don't hold and hope that this works out for everyone involved, but don't try to drag others into this mess without at least checking the companies social media profiles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.205M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $9.801K 1.225M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1794881 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4473339 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.