SP8 14.3% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Huh??? Westpac did not get off scott free, they paid hundreds of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Huh??? Westpac did not get off scott free, they paid hundreds of millions in fines.....

Oh i see, whatever the answers to the questions are, asx should just accept that????

I guess after the huge pre registration number announcements that pushed the SP up 2000%, then all this bad publicity comes out from BBC and other media articles on Crowd1, , sure the ASX would want to see paid subsciption numbers, and will probably want these verified too, however i think they wont need to verify the numbers as they will be so low in any case is my opinion, given the basic games that are available free on playstore, and the low take up in viewers on the launch .......and the difficulty in knowing what actually Crowd1 are selling, and the fact that according to BBC ad they showed this on their documentary,,, it appears to be common knowledge now that the educational packages Crowd1 are selling are just almost copy pasted from $10 ebooks?????i mean that alone needs to be looked at as that would surely not be allowed????

The problem is you guys are desperate to get it to trade so you can offload on someone else...I think just calm down and wait and see...
    drifta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.