SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

I haven’t commented here for ages because it feels like rubbing...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I haven’t commented here for ages because it feels like rubbing salt into a wound I I think most EM1 holders are suffering enough without every non holder commenting and arguing the same old circular argument.

But it then I read comments like that turbo what ever his face is and I just <face/palm>

I dont ‘down ramp’ because I want your shares. I couldn’t buy your shares even if I wanted to, because you’re not trading and haven’t for some time. And while EM1 is still so closely tied to crowd1, I don’t see it trading again on the ASX.

I also have raised an eyebrow about company balance sheets, questioned whether this is simply a lifestyle company, and I have questions around some of the BOD, and at least one of the major SH. So, I wouldn’t touch EM1 with your money, let alone mine. And that’s without even questioning the ethics of a close involvement with an entity like crowd1.

Add into that, you now have a thread offering to sign holders here up to someone’s down line. What a munted sh*tshow this whole thing is.

If you hold, sign up for the AGM, if it was me, I’d have some serious and very pointed questions for the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2783762 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 699508 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.