SP8 7.69% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-252

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I have been critical of miggster, but as someone who understands software engineering fundamentals I must say a staggered release is part of the release protocol. The best practice is to release to a smaller userbase to iron out any issues with high stress on the application, or bugs that were overlooked on different OS environments etc. However, this is usually done in the alpha and beta stages with non paying users. If this launch is a legitimate launch you would expect them to have full deployment to at least their entire main target market of South Africa by 1 month maximum, which is somewhat understandable for such a small company with such a large "user base" and is on the conservative side in terms of risk management. It is less costly to find bugs early on and when there is a smaller user base than to risk large scale data breaches or exploits in the platform that cause massive outages etc.

(I still dislike the stock, just giving my own OPINION on the staggered launch. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH)
    Last edited by Psilocybe: 25/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $7.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.813K 557.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3133624 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 92010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.