SP8 12.5% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Hi PsyaNite,I found out about this stock a long time ago, but...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Hi PsyaNite,

I found out about this stock a long time ago, but felt it was destined to fail. It was the Announcement of the Pre-Regs that brought it to back to my attention and having been in an MLM before seeing the SP boom despite the constant down ramping I felt the odds are pretty high for large numbers converting.

I joined Crowd1 initially just for research on the users and seeing if they will actually purchase Miggster to double down on EM1 - I liked what I saw behind the curtain and there is a very active community that is not on traditional Aussie/Western style Social Media sites so it goes under the radar.

Also coming from an MLM point of view, these types of business are done in stealth face-face over Whatsapp, LINE, WeChat etc sending video links etc not posting on youtube or twitter like the downrampers like to scream only 30k followers. Lol. They really have no idea how other countries communicate these days..

You can skip the line by joining Crowd1 and purchasing a Gift Package in Bitcoin, and get beta access to the platform. The numbers have tripled since my last update and I believe come next week we should see some decent growth. The platform works well, and is fun to play, it's addictive and smooth. Nothing like the ad-filled free games on random websites with spyware, collecting your data and crashing on your mobile with pop-ups constantly.

The value is in the competitive nature of the tournaments - it makes you want to get higher and higher scores. And the token distribution is not limited to Top 10, they have smaller prices like 10-30 coins for rank 100 etc so encourages people of all skill levels to give it a shot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $6.003K 857.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1030104 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5164112 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.