SP8 0.00% 0.6¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-653

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    It really is quite simple, they were incentivised to do so with the promise of prizes, I don't get why there is such a difficulty for people (and the ASX is included here) to understand the disparity in numbers to be honest, it's just frustrating even for a non holder...

Additionally, the company has always stated that there is no way to calculate actual conversion rates and with all the self professed industry experts here, none of them have clue either as it is all hypothetical so why challenge the company with such vigour?
    It was merely an advertising ploy and it certainly has worked - look how much air-time this company is getting.

It is fine for people to sit here and say "yeah but there is such a small number of people on the platform so why no interest", and whilst this MAY be true in terms of the numbers (mind you nobody knows the actual subscription numbers, so again just a guess based on tournament engagements atthat particular point in time), why is that so difficult to understand when nobody here can even get access as yet???
    It's been stated that there are limitations being imposed to numbers joining and ironically even the non-believers here are trying to sign up!!

If there are this many people in the background trying to access the platform for whatever reasons be it interest, the need to berate, genuine want for the product etc, that will just bolster the advertising campaigns success. Surely over time as access is granted to the broader populous that will translate in much higher rego's?!

Therefore the real question is - what's the rate of retention?

I absolutely understand why there are a lot of non-holders watching this, it certainly is interesting!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.903M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $16.69K 2.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2147266 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 543688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.