TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

If there was no ore to process and gold to produce the Kurouni...

1. 60,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    If there was no ore to process and gold to produce the Kurouni plant would not be worth more than scrap value but that is not the case, there is proven reserves there and a lot of exploration potential and in the carried losses at try is worth far more than the MC

We know try are in a tight financial position, I don't think they would be able to start the Smarts underground with out a CR or bank loan, both would be difficalt given where the SP is at and all a bit strange as we don't know what is happening at the mine. I can only presume the processing plant has gone into care and maintenance and have no idea if they are still doing exploration and drilling.

It would make sense that Barrick could be looking over the drill results and data utilising their knowledge of the west Africa shield, Barrick may also acquire mining plant and equipment at lower cost and be able to reduce AISC.

Anyway it's just speculation on my part but a month long extension to the voluntary suspension smells like some due diligence is being done, we wait and see.

Quite sure there is some one here that has a substantial holding, if I was them I would be contacting try

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.