TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Well any hope we had that the suspension wasn't due to a bad...

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Well any hope we had that the suspension wasn't due to a bad situation has been dispelled by the announcement thanking the new CEO for taking the reins during 'difficult circumstances'. I don't think that can be seen as just referring to Ken's untimely death, as 'difficult' could have been replaced by 'sad'.
    I'm just hoping that the underlying value in Troy's leases, plant and general local footprint will allow the situation to be salvaged by some creative negotiations. Logic dictates that Troy shareholders at least be given an opportunity to support the company through to underground mining, even at the cost of severe dilution, rather than have the company fail.
    What scares me is the possibility of some kind of corporate scam to acquire the leases and plant on the cheap. I've seen ASX companies much bigger than Troy (Nexus Energy springs to mind) deliberately crashed so that predators could pick up the assets on the cheap.
    Not much we can do now except hope that integrity wins the day against greed. Doesn't usually happen, but there are enough exceptions to justify maintaining a positive attitude until proven otherwise. As the saying goes, 'Oh how we have suffered from misfortunes that never occurred'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.