TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Some thing pricked my ears up when I found that video, glad I...

1. 60,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Think production was dependant on getting underground, I doubt they have started on the decline. Unfortunately we have not had any news on what or if any work is being done.

I have said before that down deep maybe where the true potential is, try have only drilled to around 300m, some of the better grades are deeper
    Some thing pricked my ears up when I found that video, glad I took the time to watch it, the fact that Barrick had already signed up to a JV with try and the statement from Mark Bristow at the time tells me Barrick have more than just casual interest in the area and try.

Fact is the Guyana green stone belt hosts a number of multi million oz deposits and has had relatively little modern exploration, this is why I though try was onto some thing in acquiring Karouni.

Unfortunately try ran into problems early on, the Casposo mine was doing well at the time try acquired Karouni and cash flow from Casposo was going to fund developing Kurouni but all went to shit in Argentina. From there try had some other issues was largely unforeseeable by management and that put the brakes on exploration for quite some time

I would say that try was running out of puff and the passing of Ken sees a need for a big reset but what try have IMO is worth a lot more than the market cap and I have no doubt the Karouni mine will continue in one form or another.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.