TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Pure speculation on what is happening, I was thinking there...

1. 58,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Pure speculation on what is happening, I was thinking there might be an extension to the voluntary suspension but a month extension took me by surprise.

Yeah if try was going into administration sort of think that would have been done by now, I'd say they had done some initial talks and now need a month to sort out the details. Maybe Barrick is doing due diligence, who know we can but speculate.

IMO try is worth far more than the MC, not sure what losses carried forward try has but that alone would be worth more than the MC as would the plant equipment and infrastructure.

When the earn in agreement with Barrick was announced Barrick’s CEO, Mark Bristow, commented:
    “We are pleased to partner with Troy Resources, who have done well to aggregate a sizeable
    tenement position covering what we consider as a very prospective part of the Karouni Basin.

We have capitalised on our knowledge of West African Birimian greenstone gold deposits, to
    identify the Karouni basin as a priority area of interest. The geological similarities between
    the West African Birimian and the Guiana Shield are well established, however the exploration
    in the Guiana Shield is quite immature by comparison.

We look forward to combining Barrick’s
    technical and financial resources with Troy’s established in country team and knowledge, to
    advance exploration over the Project Tenements with the aim to deliver new world class gold
    discoveries."

Clearly try is a cheap easy way for Barrick to get into a country that has a lot of potential and has had relatively little modern exploration, Barrick are cashed up and could buy out try with money from their petty cash tin.

Again just speculation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.