TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

I don't want to add to anxiety but two I've had, Platinum...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I don't want to add to anxiety but two I've had, Platinum Australia and Mundo Minerals are two that went the way of suspension then removal. On the other hand some encouragement can be found on Barrick Gold's site -

"And this is part of a portfolio of identified and veryprospective targets, which will be the focus of future work. And there isclearly a significant exploration upside in this district. In fact, we'replanning, as we come out of winter, to be able to mobilize a total of around 12drill rigs in this region. Meanwhile, stepping even further out, theexploration team continues to generate new targets along the southern part ofthe El Indio belt.

We expect to start drilling in this -- in the district this quarter,now that we have completed the initial phase of mapping, evaluating andprioritizing various targets. Our recent entry into the Guyana Shield is partof the strategy to expand our exploration frontiers. We've already moved fromgenerative work to consolidating a meaningful land package through a number ofexplorations earn and transactions in this country. The Makapa project, whichcovers a large part of the country's prospective Karouni Basin, bears stronggeological similarities to our West African projects, and we'll be applyingthat expertise as we start to explore in that region."

https://www.********/earnings/call-transcripts/2021/08/09/barrick-gold-corporation-gold-q2-2021-earnings-cal/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.