4DS 2.27% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-237

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I don't disagree. I am not in love with the 'we exist to be sold' silicon valley approach, and wouldn't mind it being over. Point of fact, if this did come out well, I had always hoped to transfer my money over to whoever bought it because it looks like promising stuff and I would like it to be put out to the public.

The other part, the vaguely (maybe not vaguely?) illegal insider trading potentiality ... that put an entire hive of bees in my bonnet back in August and my hair is still pretty sticky. I would like to have known any internal information that would make me want to sell, as well, thank you very much. It was a pretty small amount of money, though, on balance, around 100k? I don't know what amount of money you'd have to consider both 100k to be worth the scam but also to consider risk/reward insignificant. The remaining 1 (2) million he has in the company can't be his only million. It'd have to be some kind of psychopathy where you do it because you can or something. By contrast, him legitimately just needing 100k for this or that and selling this instead of one of his other holdings because why not, well, why not? If he has faith in all his holdings, this one is as good as another.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.1¢ 8.9¢ $121.9K 1.361M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 50691 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 45178 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.