4DS 2.27% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Earlier in the year I asked David (D) about the scale reached by...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Earlier in the year I asked David (D) about the scale reached by 4DS/IMEC but got a f* off response.

It was said by Jim Dorian that 4DS was after a "niche" market in the SCM arena; not compete with DRAM and Flash but the following link may raise some questions of just how advanced DRAM is becoming.

The article below talks about 14nM but here we are and we know nothing about the scale reached by 4DS/IMEC. We have been told that 4DS is using the best IMEC has to offer but what that is, who knows. The article may well give some of us something extra to worry about.

https://semiengineering.com/micron-d1%CE%B1-the-most-advanced-node-yet-on-dram/

Micron D1α, The Most Advanced Node Yet On DRAM

Digging into the first sub-15nm cell integrated DRAM product.

popularity

Finally, we got to see D1α DRAM generation! It’s 14nm! After a quick viewing of the Micron D1α die (die markings: Z41C) and its cell design, we have determined its actual technology node (design rule), in contrast to the claims of market literature. It is the most advanced technology node ever on DRAM, and it is the first sub-15nm cell integrated DRAM product.

The Micron Z41C die removed from MT40A1G8SA-062E:R (FBGA Code: D8BPJ) is the most advanced 8 Gb DDR4-3200 (data rate = 3200 MT/s) SDRAM with Micron’s D1α technology applied. Micron described it as 40% improvement in density vs. D1z with ~10% driven by design efficiency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.1¢ 8.9¢ $121.9K 1.361M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 50691 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 45178 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.