4DS 2.53% 7.7¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-107

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Yeah, unfortunately there is scope that so many organisations are doing the wrong thing that it's just not possible to put it in the picture. That just happens to be something I cannot factor in on a practical level. Maybe 4DS has been lying, maybe the ASX hasn't been doing their due diligence, maybe this or that executive has been snorting blow off the help with my money, but the potentialities there are so absolutely limitless that they don't bear describing specifically, and would best be described as 'there is X% risk that SOMETHING isn't being done appropriately'. On my end, and this might be a bad strategy, I try to give that percentage a number, obviously a bit higher for a spec stock, and put that on the side. Then I put next to it my estimation of how things are going if nobody is lying, if everything is as it says it is, and that's how I assess my risk - X% + Y% - and put that up against what I can reasonably expect as a return (as well as whether I have put too much in considering the level of risk).

I think you can dig down too far with the 'what if everyone is lying or lazy' approach. There are plenty of negative potential outcomes even if no one is lying; this development is a scientific process and a well-done scientific process can achieve a negative outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $135.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.7¢ $326.8K 4.136M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 298248 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 106480 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.