4DS 1.25% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-136

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    My take on ALL this:
    1. Technical update-hmm- what BOD intended to announce or update for they share holders? maybe-just- maybe they went ack to imec and asked for possible quick fix... because as has being stated:
    "This technical issue has quickly been identified during detailed analysis and is resolvable
    going forward with no delays to current timelines as detailed below. Significantly, despite this technical issue, the
    Second Platform Lot still yielded some critically important results:
    − The Company has for the first time demonstrated scalability of its memory cell to the smallest cell geometries
    supported on imec’s memory platform on 300mm wafers using state-of-the-art process equipment; and
    − The Company has also for the first time demonstrated memory cell switching using an access device which is
    a critical step for producing a functional megabit memory arrayThis technical issue has quickly been identified during detailed analysis and is resolvablegoing forward with no delays to current timelines as detailed below. Significantly, despite this technical issue, theSecond Platform Lot still yielded some critically important results:− The Company has for the first time demonstrated scalability of its memory cell to the smallest cell geometriessupported on imec’s memory platform on 300mm wafers using state-of-the-art process equipment; and− The Company has also for the first time demonstrated memory cell switching using an access device which isa critical step for producing a functional megabit memory array"
    In the few following days- working hard on the known issue identified earlier on 2-nd PL they got a brilliant result.....(of course i'm assuming as many of us previously about many things).
    I would- if im BOD or imec chop the wafers up put them on on PL wire them uphttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3723/3723719-c46ef34344ae4c209f46a2d8254db3ec.jpg
    and send them around to everybody relevant for testing ...... and wait and wait and wait for feedback
    Maybe this is a bit naive but hey this is the best MrPasco come up with. Good luck to ALL monkeys big and small...( the pic. is sort of PL)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $128.3K 1.598M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 768460 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 1660173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.