CRL 0.00% 2.0¢ comet resources limited

It's quite obvious they intended to resume trading after...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    It's quite obvious they intended to resume trading after appreciation of IG shares from IPO launch...which is a good thing. And their launch is going through some delays, Pamplona the broker managing it said the prospectus was due mid Feb.

Gordon have you actually contacted the company about the aero magnetic results? Because I see you spout on about it a lot, but you seem to be misinformed about who's at fault there.

also Matt has actually been quite transparent about Barraba, maybe you need to pick up the phone and have a talk with him?

Agree mgmt could have done a better job re informing us the shareholders about the graphite but the end result is actually a good deal. I see you also like to spout on how Matt would never have secured this until IG came knocking. Not true, comet were interested in jv for Springdale for a few years mate so why don't you stop spreading unsubstantiated claims unless you have something to back them up with?

p.s of course we're going to raise after this acquisition. There's less than $1m left, that was never in question

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.