AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

18 months? Was it in the ASX200? I mean no disrepect. But an...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    18 months? Was it in the ASX200? I mean no disrepect. But an ASX200 permanently suspended stock is not a good look.

Part of me says at what point must the 'market' - what ever direction that takes be allowed to function for AVZ? We all can tolerate a few weeks but they stradled a FY (so no tax loss selling). There's any number of reasons a company could suspend.

There is cubic tons of uncertainty over AVZ. I think there needs to be firmer rules around suspensions. Perhaps even fixed terms.

People should have the ability to sell if they chose. Stopping that long term is obstructionist and getting close to unethical.

What if the reality is, AVZ cant line their ducks up to the level they want so they stay suspended?

Is buying time via suspensions, an effort to repair things that should have been attended too? Everyman and his dog on here has said for years how corrupt the DRC is and how the Chinese are throwing bags around over there. We all know it. So does AVZ. I'm concerned that governance has been lacking. If so then are suspensions a way to jump a ravine and get to the other side without the issue of governance ever coming up?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.