AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Extension of voluntary suspension, page-74

1. 4,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3076
    CATH via CATL is a 1.2 trillion dollar company looking to expand, and looking for lithium, especially the good shit.

I suspect CATH via CATL will have enormous influence in the DRC over the decisions to be made.

The DRC openly promotes corruption free investment.

That is obviously not the case soo far, I really hope Felix uses this case as a classic example to sort this shit out.

Im beginning to think Ferg’s is more of a ferret than we expected. Many called him a rock licker out of his depth, I think he has grown some serious balls over the years and will not concede to anything now.

I reckon we will come out on the right side of this. The law stands behind us as far as I can see, Felix has traveled extensively since he was elected and has continuously proposed the fact that the DRC is open for business without the corruption seen over the last 20 odd years.

If AVZ don’t get their mining license, and the special economic zone certification I’ll eat my favourite fishing hat.

NOTHING I HAVE SEEN TELLS ME OTHERWISE.

Sorry I hate capitals but that is the essence and the truth as I see it.

Best wishes to all holders, for Felix to frick us over know would devastate his credibility when he is looking at the election in 2023.

It makes no sense, those meetings with the USA and Germany? He is trying to build up a country that’s been living on corruption for years. I believe he will stick to his word.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.