AEV 8.33% 0.6¢ avenira limited

Sorry number3 for some reason I can't reply to your post...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Sorry number3 for some reason I can't reply to your post directly (tech glitch) so I've just cut & pasted your post in quotation marks and replied below:

"If Au Xingao have received their loan payment, plus interest, chances are they'll exit the board and sell down their holding. Assuming shares open lower when trading resumes, Au Xingao is looking at losing a fair chunk of the value in the interest earned by virtue of a falling share price. They may not come out of their AEV investment too far ahead - after inflation, they may be taking a loss. Maybe they should have elected to extend the loan and capitalise the interest, leave AEV with funds to get operations going and maintain exposure to the upside when (if) AEV sing BOA"

IMO, it's the exact opposite to what you are saying number3. Au Xingao (who know exactly what's going on behind the scenes, unlike us poor plebs) can see there is no BOA in sight and therefore no upside for AEV and have decided to call in the loan.

Also IMO, Brett Clark has NEVER been close to having a DSO deal resolved - not last year, not early this year and not now. I think he's just been bull****ing his investors forever and a day and now he's in a last minute scramble as everything is about to unravel and the emperor revealed to be without clothes.

As far as I'm concerned, it's bewildering to see investors hoping for some communication from our self-serving leader. As I've pointed out many times - after a CR he's more difficult to find than the invisible man. His non-communicative leadership style should be no surprise to any longterm AEV investor by now - and yet to my surprise it still is to many on here.

When trading resumes our SP will be at a new low. Unfortunately my 0.005 call is just around the corner. The reality is BC has failed to secure a deal of any kind and generate revenue. Not a popular statement I know - but a fact.

Too many investors here are imagining scenarios and trying to connect dots where none exist. This is called living in hope. As another investor pointed out this is a horrible position to be in and I feel for all of us.

I said earlier this year a CR was around the corner ... wait for it. It's the only way AEV can remain listed. Debt / interest / licensing payments / admin costs - and not a cent coming in - NOT SUSTAINABLE. The facts are the facts - no DSO, no financing, no mining, no revenue and, as others have stated, administrators next.

I notice also BC isn't running off to his usual overseas phosphate holiday conference this year - very telling. Can no longer keep the pretence up that AEV is going places and keep a straight face I suppose.

I've come to the inevitable conclusion that my AEV losses will just have to offset profits in my well run, honest and progressive companies.

IMO a right s***storm is brewing for AEV. This Board is overpaid and incompetent and unreliable. They've focused on something that is donkeys years away (and for which they don't need to show any immediate accountability) while neglecting the here and now. Putting the cart (LFP plant) before the horse (DSO). That's not going to work! Don't believe me - better check the MC and check again next week - a rude awakening awaits sadly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $12.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $2.657K 444.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 20367820 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1026872 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 429500
Last updated 10.47am 03/05/2024 ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.