OAU 16.7% 0.7¢ ora gold limited

Ann: Extension to Closing Date for Rights Issue , page-17

1. 3,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    re: Ann: Extension to Closing Date for Rights... i agree re cu...

apart from the fact that since fukushima uranium is no longer up there even though demand and supply fundamentals have hardly changed (ignore germany shutting down, look at all the reactros coming on line in china and watch joan switch its stance as it realises its economy cant function without nuclear energy)...

i reliably informed that part of the problem in this area is not getting the stuff (copper, uranium whatever) out of the ground with the wet season issues but once you get it out of the ground how do you get it from the middle of nowhere to some port.

thats why the price of uranium especially needs to rise substantially and with prospects of going higher to make meaningful strikes like these account for something...

lets say as opposed to olympic dam or toro which are in areas much easier to mine and ship from.

i'm a believer in uranium/nuclear as well as the tenements this company holds but there are issues to getting it from a good strike to making it commercially viable....

lets hope they find bucket loads and then its viable commercially

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $49.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $528.7K 83.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 34422622 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 15943250 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.